WHY DOES HAVING A CHILD UNDER 16 AFFECT YOUR INSURANCE | IS CAR INSURANCE CHEAPER IF U HAVE A BABY

Why does having a child under 16 affect your insurance ? is car insurance cheaper if u have a baby? Why is my car insurance higher than I have a baby ?
I have a form old.But of 11 months when asked what I have dependent children under 16 years. So naturally I said yes. But now my insurance is higher.
Yes, it was because the baby in the car with me.I have the same car and 2 years with no complaints bonus.I has an online quote and when I said I have a baby that was up to 500 dolars.

incoming search terms: is car insurance cheaper if u have a baby?  is it cheaper when you have children under 16 on your insurance, why does having a child under 16 affect your insurance, children under 16 affect car insurance,, does having a child affect car insurance
 
Copyright Best car insurance low cost cheap for teenage quote online policy price rates comparisons All Rights Reserved
Sitemap
Home Contact Privacy Policy .